[PTD] Pathe To Destruction
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Details...

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Bravok1986

Bravok1986

Details... Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Details...   Details... Icon_minitimezo mei 24 2009, 20:04

*Option to Disable D-Pad lean and re-assign left and right directional buttons.
*Ladder Climb less audible.
*Round timer for 8x8 Medley decreased to 5 minutes.
*Picking up the bomb prompt now has priority when a body is on top of the bomb.
*Added the ability to join directly into a friend's game off of the friend's list.
*Added password protected custom games.
*Drastically improved the weapon selection ring. You can now move while selecting weapons and the weapon selection is much faster and more accurate.
*Slightly reduced the Famas accuracy.
*Improved the damage of the Desert Eagle. One shot kill with light and medium armor.
*Improved sniper rifle damage. One shot kills with bolt action rifles on light and medium armor.
*Fixed a large number of level exploits.
*Channel names are sorted alphabetically by default.
*Reduced the long fade in at the beginning of rounds to less than 1 second (the "darkness" is gone).
*Added a 30 second game start timer to games when greater than 60% of the players ready up.
*Clan patches are now displayed on your character in-game.
*Clan tags are now displayed with your player name in-game.
*Added center markers to all scopes and changed the color of the crosshairs so that they are visible at night.
*Kill cam stops following target after 5 seconds.
*Button prompts in death cam fade out after 5 seconds.
*Target Spotting now defaults to off.
*Weapons selected in-game are not saved to your custom loadout.[center]
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Bravok1986

Bravok1986

Details... Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: TIME FRAME   Details... Icon_minitimezo mei 24 2009, 20:05

Patch 1.5 Target Time Frame
Posted by Cindy Bowens
I know you are all anxious to hear of a release date for Patch 1.5 and for DLC. You all know by now that we can’t give you a date until we have one that is for sure. But I am going to give you a tentative time frame.

As I mentioned in my post last Friday, the patch is in QA now. Because of its size and all of the new features it includes, extensive testing is planned. So I can tell you that the patch most likely will not be ready before mid to late May.

DLC will not be released until some time after the patch. It will be up to our PR & Marketing teams to release details on what is included in it. But rest assured, the same team who has been working on the DLC all along is still busy getting it ready. I think you will be happy when you hear what is coming in it.

I know you are impatient and you want these things released right away. And I know you are anxious to hear more about them. I will make sure we let you know as much as we can as soon as we can. When we have news we can release, you'll see it here on SOCOM.com.

Hang in there. The team will get the patch and the DLC to you as soon as they are both ready.
Bravok1986

Bravok1986

Details... Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: 26-06-09 laatste bericht   Details... Icon_minitimevr jul 10 2009, 02:15

1.50-update
Geplaatst door
De 1.50-update is klaar en wordt momenteel getest. Vanwege de omvang van de updates in 1.50 duurt het testen langer dan verwacht. We streven ernaar om de patch direct uit te brengen nadat de laatste problemen zijn verholpen. Voor ons is het zeer belangrijk dat de 1.50-update geen problemen meer bevat als hij beschikbaar komt. Dat vinden we belangrijker dan ons te haasten om een bepaalde datum te halen.

Een aantal onderdelen van 1.50 zijn dusdanig complex dat we pas weten hoe ze zich houden als de update is uitgebracht. Een voorbeeld zijn de toernooien, die elk plaats bieden aan duizenden spelers. Om dit op te vangen, breiden we de omvang van de toernooien de eerste weken na de release steeds verder uit. Daarnaast verhogen we het aantal toernooien. Op deze manier kunnen we kijken of er zich problemen voordoen en hier adequaat op reageren.
isolator18

isolator18

Details... Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Details...   Details... Icon_minitimezo jul 26 2009, 07:49

BETER SCHIET DIE UPDATE GEWOON OP Very Happy IK GA GAME ZIE JULLIE STRAKS WEL WEER ONLINE:D rendeer affraid cheers silent Sad What a Face jocolor santa rendeer flower
Gesponsorde inhoud

Details... Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Details...   Details... Icon_minitime

Details...
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
[PTD] Pathe To Destruction :: "IMPORTANT INFORMATION" :: UPDATE 1.50 SOCCOM!-
Ga naar: